MEET OUR TEAM OF FOOD EXPERTS
RON & LORI TAYLOR, OWNERS
Ron and Lori Taylor have been a team for over 21 years, and they have built on of the most successful Edible Arrangement enterprises in the entire franchise system. They have won numerous awards, including Franchisee of the Year, and they are considered by fellow franchise owners and the brand as top performers.
They started with just one store in Youngstown, OH to a bevy of negativity with people thinking that a “specialty company” could not be successful in the Youngstown market. Fifteen years later, the Youngstown location has established itself as the top Edible Arrangements in the system for total gross revenue. Lori and Ron grew the enterprise to 8 stores, and through strategic divestment, have now settled with 4 stores in the Northeast Ohio area.
Along with Edible Arrangements, in 2017 they started their journey with The Simple Greek franchise system. Ron grew up in the family restaurant business, so he felt confident that the fast-casual concept would be a strong addition to the portfolio of business that he and Lori already owned. The Simple Greek in Boardman came out to the gate with a $55,000 opening week, and the momentum continued. The Boardman location was the top store in the system for over 40 weeks. Lori and Ron along with their other business partners, opened two additional locations that were all sold to WOWorks to become corporate locations for the brand that acquired The Simple Greek Corporate.
Together Ron and Lori make a formidable team that can help you navigate your business process. Whether you’re starting your own concept, picking a franchise, or trying to improve your current business operations, Ron and Lori can use their education and years of experience to accelerate your performance. Ron has a degree in accounting and over 30 years of working with independently owned and operated family and franchise businesses. Lori has over 15 years of high level and down in the trenches operational experience that has led to consistent business results and growth. She understands the fine attention to detail that is required to provide outstanding guest service and differentiate any business from the competition. Together, they have the skills and experience that can help your business start, sustain, and succeed.
Together Ron and Lori have:
- Over 20 years working with Franchisee Food Service Concepts.
- Edible Arrangements
- The Simple Greek
- Godfather’s Pizza
- Taco Bell
- Baskin Robbins
- Steak Escape
- Currently the owner of 4 Edible Arrangements locations throughout Northeast Ohio.
- All 4 stores consistently outpace the National Average for Sales Volume
- 2010 Multi-Unit Owner of the Year
- 2013 Franchisee of the Year
- YTD – Busiest Store in the System (Youngstown, OH)
- At one time owned 8 Edible Arrangement locations throughout Ohio, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia.
- 7 of the 8 stores outpaced the National Average for sales.
- Lowest enterprise complaint ratio in the nation.
- Top 5 in Sales of any enterprise Edible system.
- Founder of The Simple Greek franchise enterprise in Boardman, OH, Niles, OH, and Hermitage, PA
- #1 in the Nation for Weekly Sales Volume every week since opening.
- Largest Grand Opening Week in sales volume in the history of the franchise by over 50%.
- Sold all three locations to WOWorks on 10/4/2021.
- Previous Managing Partner of The Simple Greek LLC
- Navigated The Simple Greek through the Covid-19 Pandemic.
- Sold the brand to WOWorks on 4/1/2021.
- Working with Crabby Shack to develop their one fast-casual location into a Franchise Brand.
- Restaurant was featured on the most current season of The Profit with Marcus Lemonis.
FFC Core Values
Core Values define who you are and your mission. Here at Franchise Food Consultants, we want our clients to know what we are all about – how we run our business and what makes us tick. We want to help any client we work with instill their culture into their business so that the team can feel the purpose.
- Anything worth doing is worth doing with WOW.
- Change is constant – get used to it.
- We think it’s important for people and companies, as a whole, to be bold and daring (but not reckless).
- Do more with less.
- Passion is the fuel that drives us and our company forward.
- Be Humble.
- Success isn’t a goal. It is a byproduct.